Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Friday Facts

  1. I love Velveeta shells and cheese...and perogies. Whenever I am on my own for dinner I usually eat 5 perogies and a salad. or almost a whole box of Velveeta. I put more effort into dinner when Phil is around!
  2. I shed like crazy. I even have a hair catcher thingy in my shower but it doesn't catch all of the hair. Phil often has to clean out the drain to make the water drain quicker so he isn't standing in a foot of water while taking a shower. Sorry babe.
  3. I cant eat breakfast when I first wake up in the morning. I usually wait about an hour before I eat...meaning I have to wake up butt ass early before a long run or ride to have time to eat and digest before working out.
  4. I sleep with my right arm above my head no matter if I am asleep on my back or my side. I don't know why, it just happens.
  5. I have the best friends in the entire world and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have such wonderful people in my life.
  6. I talked with a lisp when I was younger and had to go to speech therapy for a few years.
  7. I lived with my freshman year roomate, LJ, all four years of college. Sophomore year we moved into a suite with Rachael and Jenna. Those are the girls pictured above. It's been 7 years since we have all met and we are all still extremely close.
  8. I don't do laundry often...it usually takes me either running out of sports bras or undies to throw in a load of laundry.
  9. At the tri last weekend 2 different people told me they read this blog (hi!) but I did not know who they were which is awesome. People actually read this lil thing!
  10. Someone found this blog by googling "hump day activities"...ummm?
Lots on the agenda for this weekend including a swim relay, a long bike ride in which I hopefully do not fall off my bike, and a blogger meet up! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am the same with breakfast! My co-workers think I'm weird because I always tell them I can't eat before 8:30. I also hate doing laundry ..as a matter of fact I don't since I married Jason. Can't wait to meet you in person on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. - You dont take the hair strands and plaster them on the shower wall and forget they are there and have Phil think Thing from the Adams Family is on your shower wall? That is how it happens at my place

    - I cant eat when I wake up either

    - I do the washing, she puts it away, it works for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on #2 and #8. My athletic clothes are definitely what prompt me to do laundry.

    However -- I have to eat as soon as I get up. It doesn't matter if it's 3:30am (such as today) or noon, I'm starving. PB/banana toast does the trick :)

    Congrats on a successful day down at Kinetic, and thanks for getting me through the end of each run lap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love these random facts--hilarious! I didn't even know what perogies were until I met my husband-crazy, I know!:) They are pretty awesome, though!:) I can't wait to hear how your swim went! Thanks for cheering me on at the finish!:)

    ReplyDelete