Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals and Resolutions!

As I said in my previous post, 2010 was an awesome year! I think 2011 though is going to top it though :)

In 2011 I would like to- 
  • Finish a marathon
  • Go to 2 swim practices a week
  • Learn to enjoy riding my bike for hours on end
  • Keep the fun in training
  • Stay healthy and injury free...listening to my body while training
  • Not let work stress me out (too much)
  • Raise $3,000 for Susan G Koman by the time Ironman comes around in November
  • Finish an Ironman
  • Save 10% of my salary
  • Follow the budget I make for myself
  • Run a 25 minute 5k
  • Learn how to make amazing risotto
  • Take care of my feet...by giving myself pedicures!
  • Make time for friends and family...even on weekends of 100 mile bike rides and 20 mile runs :)
  • Beat Phil in a race (ha! this one is a joke)
Bring it on, 2011! The year of Ironman and other amazing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment