Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tri to Save the TaTas! My first fundraising effort.

As you may have read on my blog, here, I am raising money for breast cancer awareness and research through the Susan G Komen Passionately Pink for the Cure program throughout my Ironman training.



This fundraiser is for the ladies...or for the men who want to buy jewelry for the ladies! :)

I met with a Lia Sophia representative who agreed to donate 30% of her proceeds from February 1st until February 25th to my fundraising initiative.  She is also offering a special deal – buy 2 pieces of jewelry, get the next 2 pieces at 50% off. Buy 3 pieces, get the next 3 50% off. There is no limit. Lia Sophia’s jewelry is high end costume jewelry with a life time guarantee. If you are interested in ordering any jewelry to help support my cause, you can browse the catalogs and order online through the following site: http://www.liasophia.com/sites/michelerobinson/catalog-intro  Please enter my name as the “hostess” to receive the deal!

If you would like to donate directly to Susan G Komen, you can click here.

Thanks for all of your support!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a really great idea! Thanks for lookin' out for the TaTas! But if you'll excuse me now, I'm gonna go browse the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete