Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boyfriend points!

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday how Phil has been extra wonderful this weekend! He timed my 20 mile run so that he would be finishing his shorter run around the same time. He timed it perfectly and met up with Whitney and I for the last mile. It was really great motivator.

When we got back to our apartment he told me he had already gone and gotten us bagels and filled bags with ice for my knees. What a guy! and while I was stretching and icing he took care of walking the dog.


Ill take bags of ice and bagels over flowers any day :)



September 2010

1 comment:

  1. guh, can't figure out how to reply to your comment (sorry for commenting on boyfriend love, yay boyfriends!) but i pool run with a belt and one minute pool running = 1 minute 10 minute mile pace running. make sense? it's awesome recovery for my legs!

    ReplyDelete