Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten!

This version of the Tuesday Ten includes 10 random things you may not know about me. Enjoy!

  1. I wont eat chicken if I know it has been previously frozen, if it resides in a can (like canned chicken noodle soup) or has been in the fridge for longer than 3 days.
  2. I was on the USA Junior Olympic Luge team and was one of the last people to ride down the Olympic luge track in Lake Placid before they tore it down to build a new one in 2000.
  3. Phil and I met at an indoor rock climbing gym. He teaches rock climbing classes for fun in his spare time and I took his class on July 6th 2008. I was in sweatpants, had on no make up and pretty sure I was hungover from the night before. Phil also made me climb the rock wall wearing an orange helmet. The helmet must have been super sexy because almost three years later we are still goin' strong :)
  4. I lived in Brisbane Australia with one of my best friends for several months. We went scuba diving on the barrier reef, hiked through rain forests, played with kangaroos and partied a ton. Oh, and went to school...sometimes. I cant wait to go back one day.
  5. One of my favorite things we did in Australia was take a trapeze class. I was a natural! I was able to do a catch on my first try. It must be from the years of gymnastics.
  6. I love peas. I always keep a few cans in the apartment to just snack on sometimes...totally grosses Phil out, but I'm ok with that.
  7. I HATE doing the dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom then do the dishes.
  8. I have a tattoo on my right foot of a hibiscus, which is a flower found all over Fiji. I got this tattoo after visiting Fiji and seeing how happy the natives were even though they lived in mud huts and washed their clothes in the river. It is to remind me to always be thankful for what I have. It also has my older sister's signature in it because she has been one of the most influential people in my life. Here is a picture of Jenna and I decorating Christmas wreathes with Fijian ladies as well as my tattoo.
  9. I tried brussel sprouts for the first time in my life today. I love them.
  10. I kiss Brizzy on the doggie lips. How can you not with a face like this!? Don't answer that. Its a face only a mother could love...and I do!


4 comments: