Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Funnies

Last night Phil and I hung out with our good friends Bobbie and Ray. Ray asked Phil and I to be subjects for one of his popular "in depth review" posts. I'll let him give you all the details on the products we tried out, but I am going to show you what we did after the official DC Rainmaker product testing was over.

After Bobbie taught me the proper way to make risotto...we played video games. Yup. Laughter ensued.

We played Xbox Kinect where your body is the controller. We competed in numerous games from javelin throwing, soccer, and hurdle jumping. Oh, the hurdles.


this is how I jump hurdles. Perhaps why I was never a track star.
I laughed the hardest when Phil and Ray, two serious triathletes, competed in the hurdle competition. We won't even get into the fact that Phil was too tall for the sensor to "see" him sometimes. Please tilt your head to the left to see the hilarity of these two grown men jumping virtual hurdles.


Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU JUMPING! SO FUNNY!! I want to try the Kinect thing!!

    PS the boy is coming to town this week. Margaritas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! looks like it was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your form is excellent. Why you weren't a super awesome track star is a complete mystery....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you jumping might be my favorite. We could set up hurdles on the track if you ever want to do the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun night! Game night with good friends is the best! And I think you should fill us in on how to make risotto! :)

    ReplyDelete