Monday, August 2, 2010

it's official!

Today I shelled out the wopping $265 for the Eagleman 70.3 triathlon in Columbia MD on June 12, 2011. I paid a ton of money to kick my own ass for months on end. This is not a cheap sport!

on a funny note: Phil and I went for a bike ride last night to test out the new Cateye Wireless bike computer he got me (2 year anniversary present!). Well Phil went off the trail a little bit and fell...and I was so close so him that he took me down too. We are both ok but I am sure it looked goofy....but the few people who saw us hit the pavement didn't even ask if we were ok! Jerks!

This is the bike computer. It does all sorts of nifty things like keep my distance and pace, my max pace, and how long I have been riding. My max speed as of right now is 25.2 mph. Speed racer! (not).

1 comment: