1. Phil and I are watching Elf and it makes me happy :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
2. I need to get back in the pool. If I am supposed to survive a 2.4 mile swim next year, I need to get my swimming game in check.
3. I am 2 weeks into marathon training and have had no knee issues so far. However, it is sooo cold.
4. Today at the gym I was supposed to do an easy 4 mile run. I wasn't feeling it, so I ran for 20 minutes, did an ab workout and then did push ups when I got to every landing walking downstairs.
5. To the man that stopped and laughed as I was singing Lady Gaga while doing push ups on the landing- you are welcome for the show. Glad I made you laugh.
6. Brizzy sits in front of the cabinet where her treats are and barks...its really annoying. What a fatty.
7. I made my own pho (rice noodles in beef broth) tonight for dinner...it was amazing.
8. I am super excited for my tri bike- it should be coming in the next few weeks!
9. I made cinnamon and sugar soft pretzels tonight. mmmm
10. My next post is going to be about why I'm doing this. When registering for IM Cozumel one of the questions was "Why do you seek entry to Ironman Cozumel?"...and it really got me thinking. So maybe if I share my reasoning, you won't think I am crazy. I know, I know, anyone that wants to swim 2.4 miles, then bike 112 and then a marathon all within 17 hours has to be at least a little crazy. But I have my reasons, I swear :)